If you are supplying the artwork for your project, please review the below art requirements. If you have any questions for our Art Department, please fill out the form on the Contact Us page.
General File Submission Guidelines
Acceptable File Formats:
- .ai (Adobe Illustrator CS6 or earlier).
- .eps (vector format compatible with Adobe Illustrator CS6 or earlier).
- .pdf (created in Adobe Illustrator CS6 or earlier with vector editing capabilities).
- Non-vector .psd, .jpg, .png, .tif and .pdf files must have a resolution of 300 dpi and must be at 100% imprint size or larger (additional charges may apply).
- We do not accept Microsoft Word, PowerPoint or Publisher documents for art submissions.
- Files can either be emailed, delivered via a thumb drive or by using an FTP site.
- Send us your file through our Contact Form via Office 365, Dropbox or similar.
- All files must include their file extension.
- Do not embed art. Any linked or supporting files must be included.
- All fonts must be converted to outlines (curves). If additional copy is required, please include the font file to be used (.otf or .ttf).
- Clearly specify all colors. For spot colors use a PMS (Pantone Matching System) number.
- Signature Concepts, Inc. has a varied selection of ink colors and will use the closest matches to achieve the requested colors.
- Screen printed objects, outlines, strokes and text must have a minimum of 1pt thickness.
- Editing may be necessary for some objects to sew.
- Text smaller than 3/16” tall or line widths less than 1/16” cannot be sewn.
We evaluate all incoming designs by print industry standards. Additional charges and/or production time may apply when supplied artwork does not meet these standards.